Port de Pêche de Mussanah
Mussanah port is located 100 km North-West of Muscat (Oman). The owner is the MOAF (Ministry of Agriculture and fisheries).
Special features of the project
STFA Contractor was awarded a contract for the construction of the port of Mussanah. The project involves two breakwaters of 950 m long and 850 m long protected with CORE-LOC™ units:
- 20 075 units of 1.0m3
- 777 units of 1.4m3
- 825 units of 1.5m3
The placement of units was performed with GPS and the supervision done by divers from February 2016 to January 2017.
- Cumulated length of CORE-LOC™ breakwater: 1 800 m
- Max. seabed depth (toe): -3.7 m
- Top of the crest: +6.8 m (Round-head)
- Design wave Hs: 3.8 m (Round-head)
- The CORE-LOC™ units were cast on the site.
- CORE-LOC™ sizes: 1.0m3 , 1.4 m3 , and 1.5m3
- 21 677 CORE-LOC™ units in total
- Concrete quantity: 22 4003
- The placement was performed with GPS and divers attendance
You have a question ?
Specify your request ?