The new marina near Limassol in the south of Cyprus, is home to 5 to 60 m long boats. Port protection is provided by two dikes with a total length of approximately 700 m, most of which is in blocks ACCROPODE ™
Special features of the project
Lemesos Marina Ltd has been granted permission by the Government of the Republic of Cyprus for a development of a Marina resort in Limassol. The Limassol Marina is an integrated project including unique residential island properties.
The luxurious Marina combines the yachting facilities with residential and commercial development with beautiful Mediterranean views for an exclusive lifestyle.
The Marina Lemesou Joint Venture between the companies J&P, Cybarco and Athena has been awarded a contract for development of the new Limassol Marina in the south of Cyprus Island. The main breakwater which protects the marina is covered by a revetment made of ACCROPODE™ units..
- Length of ACC structure: 1500m
- Max. water depth (toe): -11m
- Top of the crest: +20m
- Design wave Hs: 2.7 m
- Wave period Tp: 9 s
- 3D model test: ARTELIA laboratory in 2010
- ACCROPODE™ units produced onsite
- Up to 19 line on the slope
- 10 399 No ACCROPODE™ units
- Placement carried out in 14 months
- ACCROPODE™ sizes:: 2m3, 4m3, 5m3
- Concrete quantity: 37 697 m3
You have a question ?
Specify your request ?