Construction of the fishing harbour of Chernomoretz in Bulgaria
CONSORTIUM CHERNOMORETZ ENGINEERING DZZD was awarded the construction of Chernomoretz fishing harbour located in the Black sea, 20 km East of BOURGAS (Bulgaria).
The positioning was performed with GPS and divers supervision from June 2015 to November 2015.
Special features of the project
The placement of units was performed with placing drawings provided by CLI.
- Length of ACCROPODETM armouring: 270 m
- Max. seabed depth: -9.35 m
- Top of the crest: +3.52 m
- Design wave Hs: 4.55 m
- The ACCROPODETM units had been cast in Contractor casting yard near the site.
- ACCROPODETM II size: 2.0 m3 & 3.0 m3
- 2 343 ACCROPODETM units in total
- Concrete quantity: 5 001 m3
The placing of the units had been performed according to placing drawings provided by CLI. The positioning has been performed with GPS under divers’ attendance
You have a question ?
Specify your request ?