BAHRAIN LNG IMPORT TERMINAL offshore breakwater
BAHRAIN LNG IMPORT TERMINAL offshore breakwater is located 8km offshore of Khalifa Bin Salman Port (North East Bahrain). The owner is the BAHRAIN LNG.
The placement of units was performed by marine means with a crane installed in a barge and the positioning performed with GPS under supervision of divers from November 2017 to June 2018.
Special features of the project
SIX CONSTRUCT LTD Subcontractor had awarded a contract for the construction of the 600m offshore breakwater protected with ACCROPODETM II units: 9 363 units of 3 m3
- Cumulated length of ACCROPODETM II armouring: 600 m
- Max. seabed depth (toe): -16.6 m
- Top of the crest: +6.8 m
- Design wave Hs: 5.3 m
- The ACCROPODETM II units had been cast in Ajman (UAE).
- ACCROPODETM II size: 3.0 m3
- 9 363 ACCROPODETM II units in total
- Concrete quantity: 26 940m3
- Placement performed by marine means with a
crane installed in a barge. The positioning has been performed with GPS under attendance of divers
You have a question ?
Specify your request ?